Friday and Saturday
May 5th and 6th, 2017
Sign up this weekend!
$25.00 per person
Take the Discipleship Training that will make a difference!
Anyone in your group is welcome to come, especially any person you think might be an apprentice!
“You know that I have not hesitated to preach anything that would be helpful to you but have taught you publicly and from house to house.” Acts 20:20
2017……27 groups (10 in a group)…………….270
2018……54 groups (10 in a group)…………….540
2019…..108 groups (10 in a group)…………1,080
2020…..216 groups (10 in a group)…………2,160
What would it take to get it done?
1. Increased prayer both personally and in groups.
2. Identify more apprentices.
3. Increase the number of people to register for IDT.
4. Change the coaching process so the present leaders coach the leaders of groups who branch.
5. Encourage group members to invite new people.
6. More celebration of victories in the life of the church.
Let’s remember! The purpose isn’t simply to have more group but to make disciples who will make disciples etc.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to the power that is at work in us. To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3:20,21)