Friday nights from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at CCC in the old sanctuary part of the church.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 steps and 8 recovery principles. This experience allows us to “be changed”. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths, and hopes to one another. In addition we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our lives’ problems.
Celebrate Recovery is for ANYONE who is hurting, has been hurt, has a hang-up, or a habit that is getting in the way of the blessed and full life God has planned for each of us. Celebrate Recovery is a large umbrella where numerous issues can be dealt with.
Celebrate Recovery is for ANYONE who struggles with….
Anger-Eating Disorder-Pornography or Sexual Addiction-Low Self-Esteem-Physical/Mental/Sexual Abuse-Workaholic-Co Dependency-Gambling Addiction-Over Spending-Divorce-Depression-Drug/Alcohol Addiction
- Real people with real hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- Where respect is given to all who attend
- Where confidentiality is non-negotiable
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong
- Where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
- Forward looking not wallowing in the past
WE ARE NOT…..
- A place for selfish control
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix